Todayâs world can be a workout on your eyes
THIS IS WHY OUR CONTACT LENSES WORK TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR PACE
Only AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature SmartShield™ Technology that creates a protective layer to keep moisture on the lens and help shield it from irritating deposits.2,3,4 Your lenses stay comfortable and you can stay focused on what matters.1See our science
Long hours in front of the computer screen
can cause your eyes to feel dry5
THIS IS WHY OUR CONTACT LENSES WORK AS HARD AS YOU DO
Only AIR OPTIXÂ® brand contact lenses feature SmartShieldâ¢ Technology that creates a protective layer to keep moisture on the lens and help shield it from irritating deposits.2,3,4 Your lenses stay comfortable and you can stay focused on what matters.1See our science
1. Eiden SB, Davis R, Bergenske P. Prospective study of lotrafilcon B lenses comparing 2 versus 4 weeks of wear for objective and subjective measures of health, comfort, and vision. Eye & Contact Lens. 2013;39(4):290-294.
2. Nash W, Gabriel M, Mowrey-Mckee M. A comparison of various silicone hydrogel lenses; lipid and protein deposition as a result of daily wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2010;87:E-abstract 105110.
3. Nash W, Gabriel M. Ex vivo analysis of cholesterol deposition for commercially available silicone hydrogel contact lenses using a fluorometric enzymatic assay. Eye Contact Lens. 2014;40(5):277-282.
4. Alcon data on file, 2013.
5. Hayes JR, Sheedy JE, Stelmack JA, Heaney CA. Computer use, symptoms, and quality of life. Opt Vis Sci. 2007;84(8):E739-E745.
†Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply. At participating practices.
‡One-month trial refers to a recommended replacement schedule of up to 4 weeks as determined by the eye care professional.
§Not everyone can sleep in lenses or wear lenses for a full 30 nights. Ask your eye care professional for complete wear, care, and safety information. endobronchitis.